Terms and Conditions
Growing Mid Wales website terms and conditions of use
While Growing mid Wales endeavours to make sure that the information on this website is accurate, we do not make any representations about the:
- completeness or suitability of the:
- services and
- related graphics published on this website.
Growing mid Wales, its employees, suppliers and other parties involved in creating and delivering this website shall not be liable for any:
- special or consequential damages for loss or inconvenience caused by reliance on the contents of this website or arising from the use of this website.
The site is designed for maximum accessibility. We aim to meet W3C WCAG Standards where possible.
Terms and conditions of use
Growing mid Wales provides this website subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Your use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which takes effect from the date that you first use the site. Growing mid Wales reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting any changes online. Your continued use of this site after any changes have been posted constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
- Use of this website is for your own personal and non-commercial purposes. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast or transmit any of the material in any way except for your own non-commercial use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of Growing mid Wales.
- You agree to use the site only for lawful purposes and not to infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by, any third party. You may not cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any third party. This includes, but is not limited to, behaviour which is unlawful, defamatory or abusive or which may harass or cause:
- nuisance or menace to any person,
- the transmission of obscene,
- threatening or offensive content,
- and the disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- This website contains links to other sites, which may not be operated by Growing mid Wales. Growing mid Wales is not responsible for the content of these sites and does not accept any liability that may arise in respect of the use of such sites.
- Growing mid Wales endeavours to ensure that all information and material on this website is correct and accurate but does not accept any liability for errors or omissions, neither does Growing mid Wales warrant that the use of the site will be uninterrupted. Growing mid Wales provides the material published on its website on the basis that it disclaims all warranties in respect of such material, whether expressed or implied. Growing mid Wales, its employees, its suppliers and the original providers of the material accepts no liability for any:
- incidental or
- consequential loss of business, revenues or profits or special damage arising from the publication of the material on this website or from the use of this website.
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights, including copyright and database rights, in this website and its contents belong to or have been licensed to Growing mid Wales and are otherwise used by Growing mid Wales as permitted by applicable law.
- Growing mid Wales has the right to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on this site. Growing mid Wales does not accept any liability for any material posted on the site by third parties. Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information posted by third parties on the Growing mid Wales site are those of the third parties concerned. Growing mid Wales neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy of any third party material.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising from these terms and conditions shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If anything on this website causes concern, please let us know using the 'was this page helpful' link at the bottom of any page.
- If you are dissatisfied with any part of this website or with any of these terms and conditions of use, please discontinue use of the site immediately.
- If any of these terms and conditions is found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it will be deleted from these terms and conditions. This clause and the remaining terms and conditions will not be affected.